Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today was an excellent day.

I had a day to myself. Normally I'd download movies and obsessively check my email, but today I thought; No. Today I'm going to be productive and clean my room. Take that, procrastination!

Of course when you're me you get distracted ridiculously easily when cleaning. I found my year eight I.D card and it filled me with joy. Also it made me feel old. So I decided to pull a stupid face. Because I'm cool like that.

Here's the wall above my bed as it was this morning. I have a whole load of art and a print of the Birth of Venus that I bought in Italy, but for the life of me I can't find them, so I decided to redecorate in a style befitting my daily dose of happy.

Then there was paper EVERYWHERE. Which was silly, because I'd just tidied and vacuumed the place. Hindsight.


Now my walls are covered in happy.

No comments: