Wednesday, July 14, 2010

About the insomniac

Hi there! My name's Rose.

This blog is a 365 day project wherein I take time out of every day to find something that makes me happy, take a photo of it, and post it on here. Basically I'm trying to make sunshine and joy a more active participant in my life, and hopefully bring a bit of happy to other people's lives in the process.

I'm not a photographer by any means, so the pictures probably won't be very good technically, but hopefully I'll improve along the way...

I work freelance as a costumer (bridal, corsetry, cosplay commissions and the like. See HERE) and I do most of my work really late at night, fueled only by manic enthusiasm and the thickest, most caffeine-saturated coffee you can possibly make without an espresso machine.

If you want direct updates on my Foamy-like behaviour you may wish to subscribe to my twitter. Follow me! I love followers. I will enrich your life with silly links and pictures of happy!

No comments: