Sunday, August 8, 2010

My holiday, in picture form.

First, the was plane flying. Which was super awesome because I was in the absolute front row and had enough leg room I could extend them completely!

Then I died of cold, because Dunedin is at the END OF THE EARTH.

Upon realising I had an entire week with nothing to do, I decided to indulge my latent teenage tendencies and slept in 'till at least twelve every day.

Then the sun visited. Hallo, sun!

And I saw two monks in the local library!

The next day my mother, aunt, and grandma, went to look at houses.
In a suburb built out of the deserted remains of a mental hospital.

It was kind of the most awesome thing ever.

And now I'm back home, reunited with my beloved computer, ready for work.




I express joy through ninja imitations.


^.^

No comments: