Sunday, August 22, 2010

97...98...99....

100!

Yeah.

Since I added a little page views counter (about five days ago?) I've had one hundred views. Which I know is pretty much nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it's a triple digit number, which isn't a double digit number, which is PRETTY EXCITING!

I tried to show my excitement by taking an "I AM SUPER THRILLED" photo bouncing on the bed, but my bed has pretty much no spring, my ceiling is super low, and I take all my photos on a cell phone, so my ability to take action shots will be limited until I buy a DSLR.


After jumping up and down trying to take a photo for about an hour I collapsed on my bed and resigned myself to using the photo above. If you want an incredibly excited picture of me you can click here.

I'm super tired now.

For the few people who actually bother to visit this little corner of the internetz, what made you happy today? Also, why does the dashboard tell me I have two more followers than I actually have? IT CONFUSES ME GREATLY.

No comments: