Saturday, December 25, 2010

Squishy armchair of amazingness.

Because I live at the end of the earth, everything happens to us before the rest of you lot. Thusly - I'm already done with christmas.

Yeah.

I spent the day with my parents, aunt and uncle, cousin, and her husband and kids. The little girl was being super cute but she wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a photo.

Also this is the first christmas I've had here that it hasn't been blindingly sunny and meltingly hot. It was a refreshing change from feeling like I needed to crawl out of my skin for the heat.

And then I got this awesome chair. Words can't describe how much I love it. It's so tacky!

It's for when I'm on the computer because secretly I live in the nineties and am the only person I know who still has a desktop computer.



Behold the chair in action!

I'm not sure my dad'll appreciate my putting this up on the internetz, but he'll just have to deal with it.

Happy christmas to all.

No comments: