Monday, December 27, 2010

Roongkatooongatukatuka.

I was too distractedly caffeinated today to say anything of consequence. Sorry?


What I wanted to say was that that Justin Beiber quip you mentioned in your video was the funniest thing I'd ever heard and try and do the entire video with my fringe in a Beiber-esque style. But my hair had decided to sit nicely today so it wouldn't. And then it took a bloody long time to light everything reasonably decently.

And then I kept shooting for over fourty seconds. And then camera ran out of battery. So I just took a clip from one of my rants. I hope you enjoy.

Also please please please bring your straightener up for new years? My hair is going really stupid at the moment and I work saturdays which means I'm probably not going to be able to get my hair cut for another month at least.

Yay.

**Title is from a song I have stuck in my head and WON'T GO AWAY.

4 comments:

Mel Rose said...

BUAHAHAHA! I got your pixt! But then I got confused as to what a pixt was and how you go about replying to them, and I was malling with a mate of mine, so left it be til I got home when I looked at it again...

SO MUCH WIN!!!!

LOL

Loved the vid, bless for being so hyped on coffee! Foamy much? XD LOL

Love it, love it muchly! ♥

New Years! Keeeeeeeen!

Oh year, I asked one of my old uni mates if she wanted to meet us in town, so thar be more randoms joining us... hope that is ok x Plus I think traceys lot should be up and around also. So it should be good times with many people! =D So invite who ever is freeeee and tell Lana to do the same!!! =D Im so EXCITED!!!!!

Anonymous said...

TELL ME YOURSELF HO D:<

Ohai Melissa :D

Also: WOAH WATCHING THAT VIDEO MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING AWESOMELY WITTY TO SAY IN MY RESPONSE BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT IT WAS SO NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN.

Also you -need- to read the greatest blog in the history of the world.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

DO IT

KENNY LOGGINNNNSSSSSS

Rose said...

I don't know who the blog link is directed at but I already reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead it and it makes my life complete.

This post in particular.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html

Mel Rose said...

... Lana, you should bring randoms to New Years.. it will be epic and awesome and full of much win! =D

Also, I has much love for hyperboleandahaalf. So. Much. LOOOOVE! ♥