Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So this post got really off-topic...

I'd originally intended to make a few stupid faces to correspond with little emoticons.
And also to use it as an excuse to throw multi-coloured sequins all around my room (So. Many. Sequins. My vacuum is going to hate me).

~~~~~~~~~

HOWEVER. I noticed a spider lurking behind my drawers, and when I went back to plug in another light IT WAS GONE.
And then proceeded to get distracted and make this set entirely about how worried I was about the whereabouts of the spider. Bloody thing.
I mean, it could be anywhere. It could go into my clothes. Into my box of happy things. Hiding under my bed. HIDING IN MY BED.
*Squeak*

2 comments:

Mel Rose said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Neeehee! So cuuuuuute! ♥

Its ok, I save you! =3

Rose said...

Yay! Kill the spiders! Kill them all!

Alternatively develop the ability to converse with them and severely dissuade them from ever coming near me. I think that'd be preferable. Less harm to the environment and all...