Monday, November 1, 2010

OMG YOU GUYS

I ACTUALLY GOT AN UP TO DATE PHOTO OF MY DAD. Whoo!

Admittedly the only way he'd consent was to cover half his face with a book, but whatever. My mother refuses outright to get in front of the camera, but I can occasionally bully my dad into letting me take a photo. I think the last time was two years ago. In Paris, because it would have been a crime not to have a photo with my dad in front of the Louvre.

In other news....

Oh my god why do I own this book. Two pages in and the phrase; "brooding mist" is used.

I swear this book is going to devour me whole. Please send help?

In other news I'm getting more and more pleased with my lighting setup. Look at all that over-exposure! I'm so super excited! Now if only I could bully more people into coming over and letting me take their photograph...

No comments: