Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Floral Print Cotton.

This dress is so cute, and super comfy.

This one is a size small with a bust adjustment (as mentioned previously, I don't really fit standard sizes well) and will be available custom sized on my etsy store for $103.95 shortly. I can make these out of any fabric imaginable (there's a great selection of different coloured polka dot cotton at my local store) and the dress is fully lined in a complementary colour of pongee lining.

There are absolutely no raw edges - I conceal my raw edges as opposed to over locking everything, which greatly increases the durability of the garment. If you want to wear the dress with a petticoat under it you can mention it in the notes to seller and I will either omit the underskirt or increase the width to accommodate the petticoat.

On to the photos!


No comments: