Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nothing much, just internetting...

Yeah. In a desperate attempt to avoid having to converse with The Relative (because; always awkward. Especially when they keep asking when my holiday is over, or attempting to make conversation about sewing and I get excited to have someone to talk to and their eyes glaze over with lack of understanding half a minute it...) I have taken to spending EVER MOAR time on the internetz. Which is saying something considering my levels of internet consumption prior to their showing up.

This is totally what my hands looked like typing up that last paragraph.

Typing skillz. I has them.

Also this photo is an awesome blooper from my trying to take a photo and forgetting to stabilize my swivelly chair when I leant back from the camera.

No comments: